48 hour notice required for 6 and 8 inch cakes. 5 day required notice for 10 inch cakes and larger. All Monday cake orders, pickup time is after 3:00 pm. Not all cake flavors made daily, pleas call for availability and flavor options. Custom decorations (OK’d by a decorator) may be done for and additional fee.
Sweets, Morning Goods, and General Baked Goods
24 hour notice required on larger volume orders. Kindly give as much notice as possible on larger orders so we can accommodate your order and our store. Morning goods and coffee cake flavors on a rotating schedule, please call for availability and flavor options.
Soups, Salads, and Sandwiches
Our lunch items can be ordered for pickup during lunch service from 11 am to 3 pm. Advance ordering is recommended for larger or corporate orders.
24 hour notice is recommended. Please refer to the bread menu for daily selection and out of oven times. Specialty Bread schedule changes seasonally. Please call for updated daily selection.
Product Care and Handling
- We have no doubt that fresh, all natural bread is the only bread to eat. Here are some tips on how to store it.
- Loaves will keep in a paper bag for up to three days uncut. The crust will become more pronounced but the crumb inside will stay nice and soft.
- If cut, keep the cut side down on a cutting board or wrapped tight in a paper bag.
- 3 to 5 days requires placing the loaf in a plastic bag and keeping it in the freezer. Remember to allow an hour on the counter for any frozen loaves before refreshing.
- To refresh the crust simply place the loaf in a 350°F oven for 3 to 5 minutes. Serve immediately.
The care that goes into one of our cakes doesn’t stop after we have finished it. To ensure the best tasting and most satisfying desserts start by keeping your cake refrigerated. Some ingredients are temperature sensitive so we want to keep them cool. However, the distinct flavors and textures of our cakes are at their best when they are room temperature. To reach a happy balance, remove your cake from the refrigerator at least 30 minutes prior to serving, slice and enjoy.